- What Personally Identifiable Information is Collected
- Nebraska Association of the Deaf members that register for www.nead1902.com and individuals that sign up to receive NeAD e-communications voluntarily provide us with contact information (such as name and e-mail address). We may use this information for specific, limited purposes. You may always "opt out," either now or at any time in the future, if you do not wish to receive our messages.
- IP addresses
- The Nebraska Association of the Deaf uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer www.nead1902.com, and for statistical metrics used to track website visitor traffic.
- www.nead1902.com uses "cookie" messages to automatically help provide better services. They remind us who you are and your preferences for our website based on what you've done and told us before. The "cookie" is placed in your computer and is read when you come back to our website. Cookies let us take you to the information and features you're particularly interested in. They also let us track your usage of www.nead1902.com, so we know which parts of our sites are most popular. You can reject cookies or cancel them by instructing your Web browser accordingly.
- How Your Information May Be Used
- We use your personal information to provide you with personalized service; to send e-mail alerts to you; to answer your requests; to process your membership application; etc. You may choose to opt out at any time, which will cease all communications from us. We may also use your information to track visitor of our website. This lets us see which of our features are the most popular so we can better serve our users' needs. It also lets us provide aggregate data about our traffic (not identifying you personally, but showing how many visitors used which features, for example) to outside parties
- Email Privacy
- The Nebraska Association of the Deaf does not provide, sell, or rent email addresses to anyone outside the organization.
- External Links
- www.nead1902.com includes links to external websites. These links do not fall under the www.nead1902.com domain, and the Nebraska Association of the Deaf is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external websites. Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
E-mail: NeAD President